A weather machine.
The hardware is in the design stage at the moment. Working with other guys in TinkerSoc we've come up with a few ideas as to the hardware functionality though. The hardware will include:
- Cylindrical tube shape, holding the electronics top and bottom and having the "simulation chamber" in the middle
- A pump in the bottom pumping water up to a bowl above a shower head layer, the bowl will contain...
- ... a mister to generate mist/cloud at the top of the chamber
- There will be a 2nd mister in the bottom for fog or lots of mist
- An led strip around the top of the cylinder will give lighting to show time of day, and weather effects like lightning
This is roughly what we plan the machine to look like
This is what the shower head will look like
Download plans and software
Licensed as CC-BY-NC 3.0, 2013
Simon Cooksey | Back to Tinkering